[PiN-diskusjon] TKS 1 June, Digitalization of infectious disease surveillance management and response (fwd)

Thomas Gramstad thomas.gramstad at ub.uio.no
Ons 26. Mai 2021 12:13:49 CEST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 11:42:03 +0200
From: Øystein Baste <oystein.baste at gmail.com>
Subject: [tirsdagskaffeseminar] Digital Tuesday coffee seminar! 1th June,
       Digitalization of infectious disease surveillance management and response

Dear all,

Next Tuesday we are joined by *Ragnhild Bassøe Gundersen, *a Doctoral
Research Fellow at Health Information Systems Programme (HISP), Department
of Informatics, University of Oslo.

She will give a lecture on digitalization of infectious disease
surveillance management and response, including contract-tracing
information systems (CTIS), which Norwegian municipalities developed within
a few months after covid-19 was considered a pandemic.

However, the use of these systems poses challenges: How can we ensure
sustainable and resilient CTIS that can be utilized in “peace times” and,
when necessary, scaled up to handle “a big storm”, and then, when the storm
has passed, scaled down again?

*Date: Tuesday 1 June 2021 12:15-13:15*